Have you taken numerous antibiotics for a sinus infection that won’t go away? Did sinus surgery only temporarily help your symptoms? You may be living with sinus migraine. Learn about this commonly misdiagnosed condition, including symptoms, treatments and more in this brief explainer video.
- We’re Making Great Headway in the Migraine Field, Let’s Continue the Momentum for Vestibular Migraine
- Are Antibiotics Being Misused for Rhinosinusitis?
- Over-the-Counter Device For Sinus Care
- Migraine & Rhinosinusitis: The Same Disease?
- Facial Pain in Migraine
- Non-Invasive Vagus Nerve Stimulation for Vestibular Migraine
- Testing and Treatment for Vestibular Migraine